From Our Fields
Of course, we’ll always have sweet potatoes. Both conventional and organic. Also, be sure to count on us to supply you year-round with top quality East Coast greens, and to complete your vegetable program with some of our seasonal items. We have value added capabilities and are always working on new ideas.
As the seasons change, so does what’s growing in our fields. Here’s what we are currently growing and when it will be shipping.
If you are looking for something custom, let us know. What we can make happen might surprise you. Did we mention we are the first to try Asparagus on a large scale on the east coast?
- Varieties: Green, Red, Savoy
- Value-Added Products: Shrink-wrapped Cabbage
- Varieties: Turnip, Mustard, Collards, Kale
- Value-Added Products: Bag Greens (washed and trimmed)
GREENS – OTHER
- Varieties: Turnip Roots, Beets, Rutabagas
- July to September
- Varieties: Butternut, Buttercup (Kabocha)
- May to June | October to November
- June to August
- Varieties: Bell, Jalapeno, Banana, Cubanelle
- March to May | September to December
- Varietes: Covington, Jewel, Batata
- Value-Added Products: Microwavable Sweet Potatoes, Bagged Sweet Potatoes (3lb, 5lb and 10lb)
Organic Butternut Squash
Organic Sweet Potatoes
- Varieties: Covington